The East Portland Chamber of Commerce supports small businesses on Portland’s eastside. By joining the Chamber, you increase the strength of your business and the strength of the voice for small businesses. Becoming involved in the Chamber increases your network and opportunities to grow your business, partnerships, and friendships. Additionally, it gives you a way to make your voice heard with city government. By speaking through the Chamber of Commerce, we can combine our voices, get the attention of the decision-makers, and make our voice heard. Together as members we can Grow, Learn & Be Heard.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the East Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Advocacy: Have the Chamber speak out for you and other business people
- Seminars: Learn new ways to grow your business and be profitable
- Leadership: Gain skills to speak out at Chamber forums and be heard by government officials and decision makers
- Involvement: Join in Chamber Activities to shape rules and policies affecting business
- Experts: Tap into the experience and knowledge of other Chamber members
- Information: Receive the Chamber newsletter with timely information and practical business tips
- Networking: Promote your business at weekly and quarterly Chamber gatherings
- Connecting: Reach potential customers through the Chamber website and events.
- Referrals: Meet other business people through the Chamber so they can refer to you.
- Discounts: Receive special discounts from fellow Chamber members.
Together we can Grow, Learn & Be Heard