2013 – Mark Your Calendars
Start filling in your 2013 Calendar now with some fun-filled East Portland Chamber Events. Planning has begun for the following opportunities for you to not only Grow, Learn & Be Heard, but to also Enjoy time with some of the finest people in the Portland metro area.
- 1st Wednesdays: Education/Training AM at Cherrywood Village – 1417 SE 107th Ave
- 2nd Wednesdays: Government Affairs AM – Adventist Medical Center
- 3rd Wednesdays: Speed Networking or Member Hosted AM at Russellville Park – 20 SE 103rd Ave – check the calendar for type of event
- 4th Wednesdays: Member Hosted AM – check the calendar for locations
6th Annual 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade!
Enjoy this Rose Festival Sanctioned family fun event on April 27, 2013 starting at 10:00am.
The parade route starts at Eastport Plaza, SE 82nd Avenue and SE Holgate. Stay after the parade for even more fun! Don’t miss Carnival Days and the Classic Car Cruise In.
6th Annual Golf Tournament
June 14th, 2013 – Colwood National Golf Course
Thank you to everyone who volunteered time, donated prizes, sponsored a hole or table and especially to all of the players who golfed. The weather was fantastic, the raffle prizes were awesome and everyone had a great time! As a result of your support your Chamber was able to raise funds needed to continue supporting our community and members.
Each of the events listed below will be providing you the opportunity to sponsor as well as enjoy the event.
- Poker Run – dates will be announced, check back often.
- 82nd Avenue of Roses Annual Parade - April 27, 2013 (sponsored by Eastport Plaza)
- East Portland Chamber Annual Golf Tournament - June 14, 2013
- Annual East Portland Chamber Turkey Bowl - November 2, 2013
- Annual East Portland Chamber Awards & Appreciation Breakfast - December 11, 2013
All of the Chamber Special Events provide individuals and businesses the opportunity for added visibility and marketing potential through either total or partial sponsorship. If you are interested in being a sponsor for one or more of the events above please contact our Chamber office at 503.788.8589 for details.