Information Technology ManagerOperations · Portland, Oregon
The Regional Arts Culture Council (RACC) has one mission – to enrich our communities through arts and culture. We believe that the arts have the power to change hearts and minds, and to inspire social change. We also believe that arts and culture are key elements in creating desirable places to live, learn, work and visit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to cultivate equity in all of our programs. Prejudice and privilege have created barriers that RACC must dismantle, systematically and strategically, until everyone in our community has equitable access to arts and culture.
As a RACC team member, your work will help to educate and empower people from all walks of life by providing and promoting access to a diversity of art and cultural experiences. If you’re eager to make a difference, that’s a great start. To best serve our communities, we need commitment – to our mission, our goals and, most importantly, to the people we serve.
If you are ready to be a part of a committed, collaborative team dedicated to our community, we want to talk with you.
The Opportunity: Information Technology Manager
The Information Technology Manager oversees RACC’s IT operations.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing input into budgeting process by forecasting requirements; reviewing and managing software licenses, managing hardware, performing reporting, process development and improvement, selection, supervision and monitoring of contractors and vendors, purchasing, and other managerial tasks.
- Systems Engineering. Developing and implementing plans for infrastructure upgrades, making recommendations to the RACC Directors, and rolling out the changes with minimal downtime to critical services. Monitoring status of Battery Backup/UPS systems and coordinating maintenance with vendors and partners.
- Systems Administration. Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, Remote Desktop Server, DNS, IIS, WSUS, VAMT, print servers, file servers, , MSSQL 2012, PKI, Linux, RAID, iSCSI, Remote Access Controllers and related systems administration.
- Cloud services administration. Configuration, administration and monitoring of Office 365 and Exchange Online , Google Workspace for Nonprofits, Mobile Device Management, SPAM phishing and other email threat management, along with a variety of other services. Maintenance of DNS records necessary for interoperation of RACC’s onsite and cloud systems. Coordination with Communications team for external and internal Wordpress and PHP based websites including security and integration with connected platforms. Maintenance and administration of RACC’s Atlassian Confluence Server.Network administration of WAN, LAN, VLANs, subnets, point to point and client-server VPNs, security appliances, wireless access points, managed switches, remote access controllers, and other network connected devices.
- Responsible for security of IT infrastructure. Selection, administration and monitoring of tools and procedures to ensure intrusion prevention and detection, endpoint protection, implementation, training and use of password managers, and compliance with security best practices. Ensure staff have ongoing requisite education and training on security best practices.
- PCI-DSS Management. Ensure organizational compliance with PCI-DSS and completion of annual SAQ.
- Development and monitoring of effective onsite and offsite backup solutions. Familiarity with Veeam is a plus.
- Development and maintenance of viable disaster recovery and business continuity plans and infrastructure including nightly backups to collocated server.
- Database administration of FileMaker and other databases including MSSQL back-ends of Abila & Raiser’s Edge.
- Report to RACC’s directors on a monthly basis on the status of the organization’s technology and to recommend improvements and purchases.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures related to the use of RACC Technology and software licenses
- HelpDesk and Field Tech work. Manage RACC IT equipment throughout its lifecycle from purchase through end-of-life, provide remote and/or onsite troubleshooting and other assistance to RACC team members as needed when requested. Endpoint devices include Windows PCs, Apple Macintoshes, Apple iPhones and iPads, and Android phones and tablets.
- User Administration. Create, configure and maintain computers, software, accounts, group and list memberships, monitor and manage the security of accounts and devices using available tools, recover equipment and remove accounts when team members leave.
- Audio Video. Maintain, train, and facilitate the use of AV and IT equipment in conference rooms.
- Printer and Scanner Maintenance and Management. Manage network attached scanners and printers, ensuring both device functionality and security best practices, coordinating with outside vendors as necessary.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- At least 4 years of experience in Windows Systems and Network Administration.
- At least 2 years of experience in administering Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or computer science. Two years of additional experience in Systems/Network Administration can be substituted.
- Experience with project management and people management.
- Cultural flexibility/agility and a commitment to fostering a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly skilled in maintaining privacy and confidentiality
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Schedule: Regular Hours of Operation 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Flexibility will be required to accommodate events and business needs
Supervisory: Director of People, Operations & IT
Compensation: $75,000 - $80,000
RACC offers excellent benefits, including paid holidays and Flexible Time Off, full medical and dental benefits, a 401(k) plan, and long-term disability and life insurance.
To be considered for this opportunity a cover letter, resume, questions completed and references must be included. This posting closes October 18, 2021 at midnight.
Apply here: https://racc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28