The Regional Arts Culture Council (RACC) has one mission – to enrich our communities through arts and culture. We believe that the arts have the power to change hearts and minds, and to inspire social change. We also believe that arts and culture are key elements in creating desirable places to live, learn, work and visit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to cultivate equity in all of our programs. Prejudice and privilege have created barriers that RACC must dismantle, systematically and strategically, until everyone in our community has equitable access to arts and culture.
As a RACC team member, your work will help to educate and empower people from all walks of life by providing and promoting access to a diversity of art and cultural experiences. If you’re eager to make a difference, that’s a great start. To best serve our communities, we need commitment – to our mission, our goals and, most importantly, to the people we serve.
If you are ready to be a part of a committed, collaborative team dedicated to our community, we want to talk with you.
The Opportunity: Talent Engagement Coordinator
The Talent Engagement Coordinator brings “can do” energy and consistently exercises discernment, confidentiality, has the ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail, and top-notch communication skills. This position will be responsible for coordinating and supporting extensive hiring processes and promptly responding to questions. All activities will be performed in support of RACC values and vision.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Coordinates paperwork from a request to hire through onboarding, engagements and exits.
- Coordinates the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, and assisting with issuing employment contracts etc.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and maintain the team’s agenda
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update files with new hires
- Supports hiring leads, tracks the process and collaborates with team and hiring leads
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Coordinates with payroll with team member on HR related matters and status changes
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Assist team leads in performance management procedures
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Supports hiring, tracking and onboarding of org-wide contractors and consultants as assigned
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle employee status and data with discernment and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Status: Full Time | Nonexempt | Hourly
Schedule: Regular Hours of Operation 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Flexibility will be required to accommodate events and business needs. Currently, the majority of our team is remote. This role will require some in office time.
Supervisory: Executive Director, Internal Operations
Compensation: $22.95 - $24.00 Hourly, depending on experience
RACC offers excellent benefits, including paid holidays and Flexible Time Off, full medical and dental benefits, a 401(k) plan, and long-term disability and life insurance.
This posting closes on Thursday, June 16th at 5pm.
Apply for This Job