NO MEETING | Nov 25th | HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Education AM | Dec 2nd
Chikeola Karimou | The Stellar CEO
Dec 2nd | 7:30-9:00am
1417 SE 107th Ave | MAP
Please join us for our last Education AM of 2015! Chikeola Karimou with The Stellar CEO will be presenting a discussion on Feng Shui for the professional.
The Invisible Side of your Success: Feng Shui Office: Create an environment that leads your prospects to say YES with ease
As small business owners and entrepreneurs, we understand the various facets of business that we need to take care of; marketing, advertising, communications, etc… And so, we get into the doing, doing; forgetting that there is a Being aspect to our Success. We all know it though, under the phrase “people do business with people they like” What I am going to be talking about today is the same principle: simply applied to your office/working space.
– Vacationing in a cave or a blue sky beach?
– What do you want your client to walk away with?
– The subtle messages of your office
Chikeola is a new import to Portland from New York City where she “played” for seventeen years, and lived many lives: from working at the international United Nations to the famed Christies Auction House, to yoga studio owner to Feng Shui Consultant, to now Feng Shui Business Coach; all happening on a continuous deepening of using all her skills and talents to serve business owners and entrepreneurs create the success they envision.
Thirty years in the exploration of the invisible side of life, Chikeola is now ripe with wisdom nuggets, practical insights and tools that she uses passionately to empower people. One of her joys is connecting business owners to their Greater Vision through an intuitive process, resulting in a vision that is one of meaning and success. She is available for Business Coaching, Greater Vision Reveal, and Spiritual Life Counseling. Connect with her at www.facebook.com/SoulBeautyLiving, or call her at 503-256-1097 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity to Advertise in EPCC’s First Printed Business Directory
- FREE highlighted listing for all members – options are available to upgrade your listing, or to add your listing to multiple categories
- Chamber members receive a 10% discount off publishedrates attached
- 10,000 initial printed distribution
- 5,000-7,000 magazines will be inserted into the Portland Tribune
- Link to online copy of magazine available on the Portland Tribune website, the chamber website and your website
- In the online version of the magazine, advertisers will receive direct links to their website
- Opportunity to start branding East Portland as “Open for Business.”
- Photo Contest – submit a photo that best represents East Portland and you could be on our cover! More details to follow.
- Advertising open to all businesses
Chamber Bucks are here! Simply refer a new business to join the chamber. When that business joins, you will receive $20 Chamber Bucks! Chamber Bucks are for members in good standing and can be used for Chamber products, services, events, dues and sponsorships. Other restrictions apply. Invite a guest to attend this week’s AM meeting.