While Colonial Pipeline and JBS meat packing took the news for cyber crimes, small and medium businesses are attacked in far greater numbers:
- 58% of businesses incurred a data breach in the last twelve months - cost $200,000 on average, reveals insurance carrier Hiscox
- Forty-three percent of cyberattacks are aimed at small businesses, but only 14% are prepared to defend themselves, according to Accenture.
- More than half of all small businesses suffered a breach within the last year.*
- Cybercrime is on the rise - Up 400% since March 2020 - Email attacks up 600%
- 76% of cyberattacks were affected upon companies with less than 100 people
- 88% of small business owners feel vulnerable to cyberattacks.
- 60% of SMB Fail within 6 months of a Cyber Attack.**
Cyberattacks can devastate your business’s reputation and put your customers and employees at risk. By scanning your networks, we discover and fix vulnerabilities while staying on top of new risks. And we’ll provide you with a specialist to help resolve the vulnerabilities remotely.
You can focus on your business with peace of mind. Learn more or enroll at BizPowerX2.com/ids4biz
- Automated monthly scans and vulnerability reports
- Professional help resolving cyber risks including 24/7 access.
- Coverage for losses incurred as a result of a cyberattack to facilitate a quick recovery.